Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coffee

Caffeine is the main drug in coffee. It causes you to feel alert and energetic. Coffee is also the most common morning way to get your daily wake up call. Probably because of the delicious factor it has. I really love coffee but there are two problems with it. I am to tired in the morning to do anything besides throw on clothes and go to work and there isn't a place to get worthwhile coffee on the way to work. The average reader says those aren't very bad problems while the experienced coffee drinking reader sees this as one problem, not being able to consume your morning coffee.
Reason two is that coffee causes me to go poop. If I am going to drink large quantities of coffee I have to have a game plan. No road trip with a possible gas station toilet incident. I don't want VD. That's why on road trips you use five hour energy or look for a luxurious hotel, the Hilton is a brand name you can recognize for quality and luxury.
I had coffee for the first time in a while before work yesterday, thank you Dunkin' Doughnuts. First of all it was a treat to have something that suited for a morning meal in the morning for once. As only a side note, it came with a sandwich. I ended up having good day at work despite the lack of sleep the previous night. I also left my coffee on my kitchen table and left for work so it was waiting for me when I got home. That might be my favorite part. Old lukewarm coffee that was left and forgotten only to be claimed at the end of the day. Grosso but muy deliciouso.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment